Here at Ames Interiors, we understand that it takes an entire team to run a business. But we also understand the importance of hiring the right employees for the job.
Which is why we never rush to hire anyone, but always keep positions open until they’re rightfully fulfilled.
Feel like you’ve got what it takes to be a part of our team? Email all cover letters, resumes and portfolios to email@example.com
Creative Lead Intern
Create exclusive video content including project time lapses, design tips + how to’s and behind the scenes type reels that promote the company in both an inspiring, informative and fun way, assist in photographing products for our online shop and more.
What we’re looking for:
• A strong background in photo + video (an impressive portfolio is a must)
• Extreme attention to detail
• Good understanding of our brand + aesthetic
• Confidence in your work and ideas
• Hard working and team oriented
• Positive attitude, honest + accountable
• GREAT communication skills
We’re looking for 10-15 hours per week. The role is unpaid during the duration of the internship, but if you impress the socks off our team, a paid opportunity will be available upon completion.